Risk Disclosures On Derivatives
- 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment, incurred net losses.
- On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to ₹ 50,000.
- Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28%
of net trading losses as transaction costs.
- Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as
1. SEBI study dated January 25, 2023 on “Analysis of Profit and Loss of Individual Traders dealing
in equity Futures and Options (F&O) segment”, wherein Aggregate Level findings are based
on annual Profit/Loss incurred by individual traders in equity F&O during FY 2021-22