UK Residency By Investment

Enquiry Form

UK Investor Programs

Tier 1 Investor Visa

  • Minimum Investment of ₤ 2 million, ₤ 5 million or ₤ 10 million
  • Invest 75% in U.K. Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading U.K. registered companies. Remaining 25% must be invested in U.K. either by purchasing assets or depositing funds in a U.K. regulated financial institution.
  • No English language requirements

Representative of Overseas Business Visa

  • No minimum investment
  • English language level A1
  • Offers temporary residence status that can lead to permanent residency and potentially citizenship
  • Individual, spouse, and children under 18 at the time of the application
  • One must set up the ‘same type’ of business in UK and sponsor a senior executive to set up and run UK operations only

Innovator Visa

  • Minimum investment ₤50,000
  • English language level B2
  • Innovative, viable and scalable business idea
  • Includes investor, spouse and all children under the age of 18
  • Be granted an endorsement letter from a Home Office approved endorsing body

BSE / NSE SEBI Registration No. INZ000279232, Depository Participant SEBI Registration No. – IN DP CDSL 132-2015,Research Analyst SEBI Registration No. : INH000001725, Investment Adviser SEBI Registration No. : INA000008668.

© 2015 FRR Shares. All Rights Reserved | Designed, Developed &Content Powered by  Accord Fintech Pvt. Ltd.